CSN provides our members with free downloadable Child I.D. cards, fingerprint cards, DNA kits, emergency information packs, and so much more.
Be an Informed Parent
Some of our free alerts will contain information on how to check out registered sex offenders that have moved into your neighborhood, updates on health and safety issues, laws and pending legislation that affect your family.
Be the most informed parent in your neighborhood by knowing which products are being recalled and the most trusted sites and resources for the health, education, and safety of your children.
What You Can Learn from CSN
- Internet Safety
- Home Safety
- Home Security
- Water Safety
- Fire Safety and Burn Protection
- Stranger Danger
- Auto and Traffic Safety Tips for Pree-School thru Middle School
- School Bus Safety Tips
- Driving Tips
- Walking Tips
- Bicycle, Skateboards, Scooters, and Skate Shoe Safety
- The Middle School Years
- Between Parent and Child
- Peer Pressure: Substance Abuse, Drugs, Alcohol & Tobacco
- Sex and Peer Pressure
- School Safety and Violence
- Eating Disorders
- Tattoos and Body Piercings
- Finding Quality Child Care
- Babysitting Safety
- Disaster Response & Homeland Security
Sign up today to become a registered member of CSN and to receive access to the latest child safety information that we have available.